Friday 6 June 2008

Lindsay Lohan - Lohans Battle Over Kids

LINDSAY LOHAN's father MICHAEL has re-opened his divorce from DINA because she is "refusing" to allow him to see his children.

Michael claims his former wife has reneged on the deal they made when they split to allow him to see his two youngest children, Ali, 14, and Cody, 11.

In papers filed in Nassau County, New York, Michael accuses Dina of breaching a contract.

He tells New York Daily News, "I gave her the house, the furniture, the dogs, the bank accounts, the $200,000 (GBP100,000) she owed me, just to see my kids.

"She doesn't bring them to see me. I haven't seen my kids in two months. She brought them to Vegas for her reality show, then to California. Before that, she missed 15 out of 29 appointments. She breached the contract."

Michael took action after Dina failed to show at an arranged meeting on Tuesday (20May08).

He adds, "She went to (the) David Letterman (show) She brought Ali. She never showed up or sent the kids. The taping finished before our appointment.

She doesn't care. She does what she wants.

"If I was a maniac, I could understand it. I don't drink, I don't smoke. I work, I go to the gym, I go home. I just want to see my kids."

A spokesman for Dina was unavailable.




See Also